emergency,emergency

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
our lass was taking the piss out of me collecting at work the other day when i bloke in salon said he still had some figures put away some where .he didnt know they were worth much so he wanted me to have a look.
when i got there he has this box with about 60 figures in all with weapons .so i tells him what there worth (buy myself a lobot and powerdroid both c9.5 )
then he pulls 12 carded figs out most on empire cards in very good condition .there was a han hoth ,leia hoth ,yoda and others .
but the emergency is there are 2 star wars cards ,ones a large head han and the other is a dt luke :shock: :shock: :shock:
now i said i am not sure of the price but that is worth someting ,he said how much.i said a ****ing lot i think .and not knowing the true value he said i can have it for.........Ã'£150 joking ,thinking this is to much.so after catching my breath i said i will let you know tomorrow
the thing is i dont have this money to spend on a toy so if anyone wants it get in touch asap

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well thats my shot at a april fool gone you clever bastards .went a bit over top with the dt luke really didnt i

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
jabbawokkie said:
well thats my shot at a april fool gone you clever bastards .went a bit over top with the dt luke really didnt i

er, Just a little.

actualy the conversation did take place and he does have some stuff.i asked her to ask him if i could have a look but she said **** of you sad bastard.its whats left from him being a kid

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom