Thanks for all your support - Health update

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

I am finally out of hospital where I have endured an absolute nightmare. I'm still not well and have trouble sleeping, but I have an appointment tonight to see a consultant who works under Bupa (invaluable) so I am hoping to get some answers soon as to what is happening with my body . :D

I was quite overwhelmed by all the kind comments and support that I received from everyone on the forum and it really did give me a boost when I was at my worst, so all I can do is thank everyone for all the nice comments. :oops:

I will probably be back in hospital soon, but will try my hardest to keep you guys updated.

Thanks again.

Bram :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Glad to hear you're out mate, good luck with it all. :mrgreen:

itfciain

Grand Master
Good to hear that you are out for the moment mate - am sure that they will get to the bottom of it

In the meantime, you know that you have the support and are in the thoughts of everyone on here

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Thanks guys.

The difference between NHS and BUPA is unreal!

NHS - 12 hours in A&E, 5 days in Hospital with 6 different doctors seeing me and telling me literally nothing, no results.

Bupa - 2 phone calls and within half an hour I have an appointment that night with a consultant! I should have a clearer picture later this week.

In the meantime, i'll keep you all posted.

Thanks again.

Bram

:D

e30318is

Sith Lord
Great to hear from you Bram :) hope you get well soon mate :)

I feel sorry for the poor nurses.... With the baby faced assassin prowling the wards :lol:

Keep us updated mate and I wish you a speedy recovery buddy :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Glad to hear from you Bram, stay healthy and happy mate and all the best for a speedy recovery! (hope they find out what is going on too!)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Been through a lot in my life to Bram, after a while you begin to feel like a piece of meat with all the prodding and testing. In the end, it's all for the good. Keep us posted.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Prodding and testing,,,,, kinky :D

Keep listening to eye of the tiger man and fight your way better.
Glad you will have answers soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom