Whats you Favorite cardback and why?......

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Hi All

After looking through the new acquisitions thread it took me back to why i started collecting and what i really love about the figures and cardbacks. So I thought we could all post our favorite cardbacks and share why with everyone as I am sure we all have different reasons.

So if its a US or UK card, took you forever to save for it as a kid or even if it was a 49p special from woolies you picked up with your gran on a Saturday whilst our shopping post it up and lets take a look.

Three easy steps to keep the thread on track:-

1) Post a picture, it says a 1000 words
2) Say why you like it specifically
3) Do you own it or are you looking for it, let the rest of us know

I'll kick things off below,

Cheers
Andy

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Ok, heres mine

BenKenobi-SW12Backa.jpg

2) Ben was the first figure I ever got, I remember being given him as I sat on the rug in the living room along with Vader (second figure). I couldnt open them fast enough for the most epic lightsabre battle you have ever seen!

3) Yes, this is my one along with another one I also couldnt resist buying :0)

Cheers
Andy

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Power Droid.

I just feel the colours of this cardback contrast very well with everything else.

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
biker scout Tri logo

because its the only one i have 8)

i only have loose figs mainly but if i was to have a fave , it would be 12 back r2d2 .
because it was my first figure as a kid :wink:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
This is a great question- we did something simular a few months ago: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11162

Mine changes all the time. I just picked up an AT-AT Driver- never fancied the cardback- but now i have one- its way better in the 'flesh' :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
My favourite cardback is my grail, the Lili Ledy Stormtrooper, the color is so different from the Kenner counterpart,
and the text and Ledy logo is just funky cool! 8)

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Cheers Maulster, I hadnt seen that thread. I love looking at the cardbacks and had forgotten about the Luke Gunner pic...love it!

MODS

Anyway we can combine threads?

Cheers

lee gray

Sith Lord
my current favourite cardback is the trilogo carded imperial dignitary but only if it has the big yellow label on it, because the colours all combine to make it look sweet.

timbo72

Sith Lord
My fav as a kid was the ROTJ Gam Gaurd........just because the figure was hard to come by back in the day and i spent hours looking for it in various toy shops.

The colours always stood out for me, the green and blue really caught my eye as a kid

cardedfigures.jpg

Ukgarisson

Padawan
That Stormie looks cool, is the picture the regular Stormie picture just cropped to the right instead of the left of the original picture?

Ukgarisson

Padawan
The Gamorean Guard was the first figure I bought with my own money, I was 12 and bought it for my brother as a birthday prezzie, I think it was on special in woollies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom