found vintage shop in cornwall

mash

Sith Lord
I have never been to Mevagissey before either bollux i have been going to cornwall for about 10 years!!!

in the windows they had a millenium falcon, slave 1 boxed, atst boxed, death star, boxed mini rigs and loads of figures.

fantastic but a bit pricey

mash

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mash said:
I have never been to Mevagissey before either bollux i have been going to cornwall for about 10 years!!!

in the windows they had a millenium falcon, slave 1 boxed, atst boxed, death star, boxed mini rigs and loads of figures.

fantastic but a bit pricey

mash

all shops that sell vintage are pricey,always want top book price

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
Talk about nostalgia alley!

I'm not sure which made me smile the most: the Mork mug, Evel Knievel stunt cycle, ouija board or the homepride Fred.

And I quite like the Torture print and the gypsy fortune teller! :twisted:

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
Jesus. I was talking to a barber who cutting my hair about 3 weeks ago about this place.
He owns a flat he rents out down there. Told me you have to ring them up, book an apointment to have a look round. He bought a few original early 70s David Bowie gig posters from there. Said the place is nuts inside..
-Small world heh.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What the hell possessed someone to think making a 12" Kelly Osbourne doll was a good idea?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Scruffy Looking said:
I'm not sure which made me smile the most: the Mork mug, Evel Knievel stunt cycle, ouija board or the homepride Fred.

I have a little claim to fame actually. my grandad used to work for hornby as a toy inventor. he invented fred! here is the original set which is still at his house:

grandad_freds.gif

he worked for them from the 60's-80's, created loads of scalextric, train sets etc.

if only he worked for kenner :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
weasel said:
What the hell possessed someone to think making a 12" Kelly Osbourne doll was a good idea?

Let's hope nobody thinks it's a good idea to make a blow up kelly osbourne doll.

:evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom