hmmmm

gustie

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-figure-collection-HUGE-110-MINT_W0QQitemZ150106350362QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is that a good deal??

spoons

Grand Master
I'd say yes for the buyer. If they split it and sell the figures separately they should get Ã'£1k at least.

I think that a good condition complete collection is worth at least Ã'£10 a figure on average. Throw in a dt luke and a vc jawa and that should go up a little bit. The last 17s value gets cancelled out by most of the common ROTJ figures.

But..are they really all original. The red caped bib fortuna looks very sus, which makes you think that the vc jawa may be fake too.

It must be a dealer that's bought it

IMTech

Padawan
Looks a good quality collection to me, but takes all the fun out of building it up (jawas a fake imo though).

I sold some figures at the weekend and never got near a tenner for each of them - its been said before but I don't know how 'Sarah Vinnels' gets the prices she does!

Although I guess its all about the rareity - for the cost of this DT Ben you could of bought two complete collections (I still want the DT figure though!): -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160100315531&rd=1&rd=1[/code]

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
It must be a dealer that's bought it
Yes the winner is a dealer and I have bought from them before.

The red caped Bib is a repro but it's hard to tell with the Jawa.

It's difficult to say if it's a good deal or not until you physically have them to see how good they are and even then you are relying on a bidding war with some figures to make a profit.

spoons

Grand Master
IMTech said:
I sold some figures at the weekend and never got near a tenner for each of them -

When I say a tenner thats an average over a complete collection. Most figures will be much less than that but the rarer figures push up the average. I agree with you about SV though - think they must have signed a pact with the devil :twisted:

sith-smith

Grand Master
IMTech said:
Although I guess its all about the rareity - for the cost of this DT Ben you could of bought two complete collections (I still want the DT figure though!): -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160100315531&rd=1&rd=1[/code]

Holy Crap!!!!

That can't be true!!! :shock:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
cant believe someone paid $3200 for 1 loose non afa figure :shock:

as for the top lot , i think its a bit on the pricey side unless the jawa, bib and dt are all real

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom