eBay 'Selling my lifelong collection'

sith-smith

Grand Master
No, not me silly :roll:

This guy....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-starwars-SELLING-LIFELONG-COLLECTION_W0QQitemZ260104265957QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems high for what it is.

Shill bidding me thinks. :evil:

gustie

Sith Lord
yes but its a million % mint tho :)

i would be always jubious with carded off ebay incase the cards are fan printed ones. but thats just me...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There are a lot of re-cards in there and most of the POTF ones are missing the coins.
He has zero feedback as well!

spoons

Grand Master
Wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole. He lists the re-cards, but as Weasle says all the potf ones are missing coins so they all must be opened or recards. Makes you doubt the others too

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Sometimes you do get a great bargain if you risk buying from a seller with zero feedback. 8)

In this case though the price is too high to risk it, plus the top bidder is also a new member and the other 2 aren't much better !! :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Those are new bubbles on the POTF. I wouldn't be suprised if the cards are reprints too!!!

inzaman

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole. He lists the re-cards, but as Weasle says all the potf ones are missing coins so they all must be opened or recards. Makes you doubt the others too
Same here, i would stay well clear of this.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Just looked at the up close photo and it is so obvious the potf carda with no coins are repros. Maybee he thinks people will buy anything??

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The seller has ended it early so I wonder if someone made an offer he couldn't refuse or if he saw the only people bidding we those as dodgy as him !! :lol:

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
I'm always suspect of anybody who lays it one too thick with the 'life long collection', 'Sorry to see it go'.
There was somebody from Wolverhampton who was selling his 'life long collection' every week for 3 months on eBay. Same line up of 12 backs.. different set every week.. Yellowie Stormtroopers on far too perfect 12 back cardbacks & bubbles. My heart bleeds for ya. I'll come around shove that violin up your arse. :evil:

sith-smith

Grand Master
:lol:

The stories are becoming all the more interesting.

They do crack me. The stories are often better than the item they are trying to sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom