luke stormtrooper blaster.

gustie

Sith Lord
sorry for another boring question everyone....
i was looking through my weapon to create a want list for stuff i need,

seen on rebelscum this.... http://www.rebelscum.com/vintaccblasters.asp

i have only 3 imperial blasters - one is blue/black and the other is pure black and the other is the normal blue.

since rebelscum refers there is 3 different colours i was wondering if the pure black one would have been for my luke stormtrooper? or could it have come with any other figure?

all 3 seem to have a slightly different moulding.

gustie

Sith Lord
im confused here, its only minor details but id like to get it right none the less.

what one does ur luke stormtrooper have?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
gustie said:
im confused here, its only minor details but id like to get it right none the less.

what one does ur luke stormtrooper have?

none but thats cause i dont have one.but i believe its jet black

gustie

Sith Lord
ok thanks, ill remove that one from hammer head and give it to luke then lol

cheers for that

gustie

Sith Lord
yeh i checked that site too it is good as u say for identifying repros but it only shows thats there are 2 colours of imperial blaster, which confused me since rebelscum says there is 3

maybe im being a bit to anal? lol

gustie

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
there is something on rebel scum that tells you who has which weapon.some one on here can post you a link

its ok i was reading that... just wondered if the luke stormtrooper one was the only pure black version of the stormtrooper blaster or if any others came with that.

thanks anyways :)

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
I always thought it was bluey-black (SW origin 1978) Blue is (ESB origin 1980) like my avatar.. No ROTJ figures came with Stormtrooper blasters, so maybe there was a large gap in manufacturing to the POTF Luke Stormie. The Luke Stormtrooper blaster is still bluey-black underlight, but much darker in tone. I could be wrong?
Some collectors go into Bluey-black with a bit of silver or touch of green just different tones. Maybe its just stock plactic cocktails & different COO. A little too obsurd for my tastes.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Bespin_Doyle said:
This web sites really handy for working it out.

http://www.loresdelsith.net/rincon/armeria/index2.htm

Gives you a comparison to the repro ones, the tell tale signs..
That's a good site but they haven't updated it in years and there are ALOT more repros out there now.

Luke Stormtroopers blaster "should" be jet black but whether or not it came with any other figure (maybe by accident) I don't know.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
gustie said:
sorry for another boring question everyone....
i was looking through my weapon to create a want list for stuff i need,

seen on rebelscum this.... http://www.rebelscum.com/vintaccblasters.asp

i have only 3 imperial blasters - one is blue/black and the other is pure black and the other is the normal blue.

since rebelscum refers there is 3 different colours i was wondering if the pure black one would have been for my luke stormtrooper? or could it have come with any other figure?

all 3 seem to have a slightly different moulding.
There is allso a matt black blaster that was released with a few later figures and with some of the droids figures.

spoons

Grand Master
gustie said:
thats the one i have.... its matt black

The black blaster was only meant to go with the Luke stormie, though they sometimes mixed up guns when they packaged the figures.

All the last 17 figures got released with a black gun (Luke Stormie, A- Wing Pilot, Lando General, Luke Poncho). The guns were the same as earlier releases (Stormtrooper, Endor Leia, Jedi Luke) but I assume they were made black to make them different from the other ROTJ figures.

The only true black earlier weapons were the orignal Han Solo and Leia blasters, which didn't go with any of the last 17

(and Han Trench coat had a black blaster too)

gustie

Sith Lord
spoons said:
gustie said:
thats the one i have.... its matt black

The black blaster was only meant to go with the Luke stormie, though they sometimes mixed up guns when they packaged the figures.

All the last 17 figures got released with a black gun (Luke Stormie, A- Wing Pilot, Lando General, Luke Poncho). The guns were the same as earlier releases (Stormtrooper, Endor Leia, Jedi Luke) but I assume they were made black to make them different from the other ROTJ figures.

The only true black earlier weapons were the orignal Han Solo and Leia blasters, which didn't go with any of the last 17

thanks everyone thats cleared that up for me :)

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
So .... in your opinion would you say the follow are all blue/black?

IMG_4580.jpg

And what the hell is this?

IMG_4582.jpg

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Scruffy Looking said:
So .... in your opinion would you say the follow are all blue/black?
The 3 on the right are definitely blue/black and probably the same for the one on the left but it appears to be darker !! :lol:

I've got no idea what the other thing is though !! :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom