blue snag help

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
His hand looks okay but there is paint loss to the boots which would put me off, plus the seller is in Australia !! :lol:

I have an AFA 80 one which looks perfect to me with the only flaw being a very slight mark to the belt buckle. I recommend getting a graded one if you can afford it as the boots are known for paint loss so a graded one does 2 things, it shows they haven't been repainted and because they are inside an acrylic case they shouldn't get damaged !! :wink:

mash

Sith Lord
I have an AFA 80 one which looks perfect to me with the only flaw being a very slight mark to the belt buckle. I recommend getting a graded one if you can afford it as the boots are known for paint loss so a graded one does 2 things, it shows they haven't been repainted and because they are inside an acrylic case they shouldn't get damaged !!

cheers mate i have been looking at some graded ones and i am in the middle of trying to strike up a deal with bluesnagman :wink: :wink:

if you get a minute can you post a pic of your graded one??

i hate this figure

thanks for your input Jabba im not so keen on it either but it is the last one for my collection to be complete :cry: :D

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
mash said:
if you get a minute can you post a pic of your graded one??
I believe this was one of the first Blue Snags to be graded, soon after AFA started to do loose figures. To me it is a really harsh grade and I have seen some 85's that don't have boots as nice as mine but you can see a paintrub on the belt buckle which is the only noticeable "flaw":

AFABlueSnag.jpg

mash

Sith Lord
wow that is minty mint matey i havent seen any as good as that one and it only got an 80??? :shock:

break it out of the case and send it back for grading again and see what they give it this time?

i cant even see the flaw that you are on about on his belt but have a look at this 75

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=280100482651&rd=1&rd=1

no where near yours but it still gets a 75 :shock: look at his hands and front of boots

mash

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've had another closer look at mine and there is also a mark on the left leg in the same colour as the paint used on the hands so to me it looks like a production error which may be another reason for the grade. :?

However because it is in the acrylic case it is barely noticeable because you cannot move the arms to see it !! :lol:

For me the most important thing with a Blue Snag is the quality of the silver boots. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom