lost the bug

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i am not packing in and only half way to complete collection .but just not interested in buying anything at moment.dont know if its cause there is nothing i want at right price or what.
maybe will spot some bargains if everyone has pissed of over easter

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm the same mate, haven't bought anything for months. it's just the way it goes sometimes, if there's nothing you need for sale you get bored.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
i'm the same mate, haven't bought anything for months. it's just the way it goes sometimes, if there's nothing you need for sale you get bored.
Right now there is tons of stuff I want to buy both on ebay and in private deals but it's finding the money to buy it all !! :x

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've burnt myself out in the first 3 months of this year. What would normally take a year to buy has taken me 3 months.

So I reckon i'm in for a quiet rest of the year.

lee gray

Sith Lord
There are a couple of items I am on the look out for but none seem to be popping up at the moment and needing to fill the boredom void my problem is I buy something else instead which I dont really want and end up selling it at a loss which I am hoping not to do anymore

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
There are a couple of items I am on the look out for but none seem to be popping up at the moment and needing to fill the boredom void my problem is I buy something else instead which I dont really want and end up selling it at a loss which I am hoping not to do anymore
:roll: I know that feeling !! :lol:

Being a bored collector is a very dangerous thing........!! :evil:

lee gray

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
lee gray said:
:roll: I know that feeling !! :lol:

Being a bored collector is a very dangerous thing........!! :evil:
it sure is

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

Yeah right with you there Edd!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i spent an absolute fortune last year so i don't actually mind taking it easy for a while. i think i bought about 40 moc's last year :eek:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That's a bloody good effort.............well, until you figure out how much they cost!

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've dont that before. It's suprising how quickly they can stack up.

I've bought 20 this year alone.

I keep detailed records now, just so I don't lose total control.

I've sold 12 so far, so there's a bit of balance there.

Dom

Jedi Master
Im still in a rutt with buying stuff, the lack of decent sellers/qulity gear has put vintage on the back burner. Im still getting the new stuff and other things, but novintage till I can get a decnt source of loose mint figures :(

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm slowly trimming down some of my collection of minor variants to concentrate on rarer items and quality, not quantity but it's proving difficult to part with some of them !! :(

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Other than a board game and a couple of loose figures i havnt bought much vintage in the last few months. I wanted to sort out my credit cards and was gobsmacked how much money i was spending when i checked. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

inzaman

Sith Lord
The last vintage i purchased was the U90 DS commander, in fact that is the only vintage item i have purchased this year. Still on the look out for a few more but nothing coming up at the moment :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom