tri logo boba

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140047930374&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
edd have you seen this, could go cheap but you have got some competition from one of the bidders , a certain sith smith :lol: .
please someone tell me why people would bid upto Ã'£200 and its still got 8 days left :shock:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
what an absolute prick. notice that the high bidder is the guy trying to sell the Ã'£150 reseal. no doubt hoping this going sky-high will fool somebody into buyin g his piece of turd.

what's funnier is the original auction which got pulled. the guy obviously had no idea what it was worth, and got a load of questions from pathetic collectors saying things like "i would like to make you a very fair offer of Ã'£60" or "my kid has cancer, please sell it to me for Ã'£15" :roll:

nothing brings a scavenger out of the woodwork like ebay :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
sorry gary i didn't even notic that you'd bid on it :oops:

you're an experienced collector though, may i ask why? surely you're aware it just drives the price up? or are you a mate of the guy selling it, doing a bit of shilling ;)

inzaman

Sith Lord
I have also seen that style of Boba Fett on a non Tri-Logo card, there is one on Ebay at the moment; so does anybody know where they were manufactured and rarity etc?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
there have only been 2 tri logo boba fetts on ebay this year. one was C8 and sold for Ã'£1600, the other had a cracked bubble and sold for Ã'£400. :eek:

inzaman

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
there have only been 2 tri logo boba fetts on ebay this year. one was C8 and sold for Ã'£1600, the other had a cracked bubble and sold for Ã'£400. :eek:
:shock: :shock: Wow that is a lot, were they graded?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
nope bog standard figures, not even particularly mint or well described etc.

the tri logo does seem genuinely rare to be fair, but he's just one of those figures that goes for stupid money on any cardback. i recently paid Ã'£70 for one on a C7 rotj card, any other figure on the same card/condition would be worth Ã'£20 max, and is probably no more common.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom