Tie Fighter Pilot

2stripes

Jedi Master
Does he smell of blackcurrant?

I haven't got a loose one to hand but I'm sure mine used to smell of blackcurrant as a kid, or have I just imagined that up?

Can you all go and sniff our figures..

Ta

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah GREAT choice of words!

(BTW you can edit your posts after you post them, using the "edit" button, surprisingly!)

mash

Sith Lord
Most figures have a nostalgic smell about them especially straight from the packet (jabba you should know this) the tie fighter pilot for some reason, maybe because of the black plastic, had a sweet blackcurranty/strawberry smell. didnt it??

mash

2stripes

Jedi Master
Cheers Mash! I knew I wasn't going mad..

Maybe the dye they used had a blackcurrant base!?

lee gray

Sith Lord
mash said:
yes he does mate i used to carry mine around with all the time just for that reason :oops: :oops:

mash
Funny that as I use to carry a blackcurrant around with me all the time as it smelt like a tie fighter pilot ;)

was a cool smell and a cool figure too, just wish the card of him wasnt just his tie fighter

lee gray

Sith Lord
mash said:
Most figures have a nostalgic smell about them especially straight from the packet (jabba you should know this) the tie fighter pilot for some reason, maybe because of the black plastic, had a sweet blackcurranty/strawberry smell. didnt it??

mash
I read in an action man book I got for xmas that one mistake lead to a batch of action man dolls smelling of fruit as there was a mix up in the same factory as the strawberry shortcake dolls were made and they couldnt use them as couldnt have a macho action man smelling of fruit

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah I heard that! What the hell is that all about? :shock: :?
Could they not just stick with glue, lighter fluid or aerosols? :wink:

mash

Sith Lord
Funny that as I use to carry a blackcurrant around with me all the time as it smelt like a tie fighter pilot

cheers Lee :D after a **** day at work i have had a few scrumpy Jacks and that made me laugh!!! :!:

Could they not just stick with glue, lighter fluid or aerosols?

or tippex thinner :D

mash

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
why dont they just get proper drugs they are cheap as **** today anyway

at the other hand if your bin goes missing you know someone has had a good night :lol: :lol:

mash

Sith Lord
go to page 94 of the latest Empire mag and read the last line about the tie fighter pilot!!

ha ha i am not mad or maybe i am and the guy that writes for empie is as well :?: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom