Big huuuuge thanks to all.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hey guys ,googlebot and maybe girl??

after collecting for only a few years and selling up once i am back at the point where i am looking at the collection and thinking "wow i havent looked at it in about 4 months"
i havent bought anything significant in about 5 months.

And i have reached the limit of what i can fit in one deltof cabinet. so i am faced with the usual "what am i doin?" moment.

so basically i have decided to sell up and keep just a small mini collection and my falcon.
I dont have the time , money, space, patience and drive right now.

So i will probably end up back collecting ,, but when i am more sendientry.

But i would like to thanks all the really cool heads i have met on here, and i will drop in from time to time.

But basically you guys are legends all. :D

ps.i will stick something up in valuations and folks can steer me right..

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I doubt I need to tell you that your always welcome back here m8, its a shame when you hit the what am I doing wall, just hope you enjoy whatever life has in store for you & hope to see you back on here from time to time.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Good luck on your 'holiday' from collecting. I wonder if I might hit this wall if I ever finish my loose collection...

Well there is always the Baggies Frank got me into... 4 down loads to go.

You could alway's stick around to run the competitions and secret santas etc etc :wink:

You'll be back :D :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Best of luck.
I've always loved seeing your hanger full of Stormtroopers number grow in your sig.
You'll always be Imperial Nut and you know folk will be always be chuffed to see you pop in from time to time.
Take it easy

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
You gotta do what you gotta do Steve. Youll always be welcome here buddy. Even if not collecting, pop in from time to time to say hello. :)

All the best mate! 8)

Chris.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
CRAZYHAZY said:
All the best mate and good luck in what ever path you take. Im sure yoir imperial army will find a new home.

I can imagine them trying to find there way back to Steve 'Toy Story' style, Vader would be Buzz and Fett could be Woody :lol:

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
CRAZYHAZY said:
All the best mate and good luck in what ever path you take. Im sure yoir imperial army will find a new home.

I can imagine them trying to find there way back to Steve 'Toy Story' style, Vader would be Buzz and Fett could be Woody :lol:

Ah dont say that you'll have me in tears,,,,,,

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Imperial nut said:
JuniorChubb said:
CRAZYHAZY said:

Ah dont say that you'll have me in tears,,,,,,

Sorry dude, I'll get the tissues :cry:

You will have to have a chat with them, once they know they are staying in the SWFUK family they will understand. :D

Joe

Grand Master
And most of us will still be here when you get back..unfortunately :lol:

Take it easy Steve, always thought you were a sound bloke :)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Steve sorry to hear you've lost the bug mate, I know how you feel but hopefully you're as bad at quitting as I am and you'll be back.

Maybe you should try reinventing yourself and come back as 'Rebel Nut' with an army of green and cream! :lol:

Best of luck with your sales dude.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry to hear this Steve but I think every collector goes through this. Your not alone and will always be welcome on this forum buddy. Don't be a stranger, we will still all be on here.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
When you've been collecting for long enough you realise most people hit 'the wall' at some point. Some come back within a few weeks/months, others are never heard of again. It's sad when it happens, but there are more important things in life!

You know where we are if you decide to start up again, or even if you just wanna drop in and hurl some abuse! 8)

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Yeah weasel It feels like that,, a wall . The last time I cut back it was a " I need money quick thing" now it's a "ok I have this collection,, now what?"

I really enjoy the collecting bit, but I have reached a point where I have a collection and I feel that if I step up to the next level (a second cabinet) I will only end up broke .

I have many other things I love , skateboarding , kayaking , mountaineering , snowboarding and lots of travelling and right now that's what I want to be spending my time and money on.

And as I currently live in a small cottage I don't have much space so it seems pointless to keep em.

But I am hoping someone from swfuk takes em in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom