Auction at Aston Auctioneers Today

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
So Guys did anybody else bid today?

I managed to grab lots 291,292,295,296,459 and 469 :D :D Absolutely delighted! There was some Real BARGAINS for the modern :shock: :eek:

The auctionneer made me laugh it was his first time and he didnt know where he was with the flood of internet bids :lol:

The Modern Star Wars are Lots 291-333
The Vintage 402 and 439-472

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/realised-prices/astons-auctioneers-and-valuers/catalogue-id-2865044

Lee77

Sith Lord
Well done mate. Did you get the lot with the Bespin guards? I might be wrong, but i think the Pali white bespin guard is a tricky one to get. Is it a 30 back?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I did mate and yep your bang on :D :D 8)

Lot459.jpg

Got the Miscard R5/Biker too and a Tri Yoda and Tie Pilot all in one day :shock:

Also just to note Modern lot 292 and 296 were absolute steals too :p

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice one. Check with Jason or Gary, but I think the WBG is worth what you paid for the lot of 9. I could be wrong as I'm not up on the ESB ones.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks mate! :)

Yeh I spoke to Gary earlier and just sent him the pics He seems to think £400-£500 but will no doubt now better when he sees the pics :)

Did you win anything? :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Right, thats it, the sale room website is going in my favourites and I'm checking it every day. Great buys Liam, especially the Yoda and TFP. Well done buddy and a great price for what you got. At least I wont have you beating me to any other Tri Yoda's now you got one!!! :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Right, thats it, the sale room website is going in my favourites and I'm checking it every day. Great buys Liam, especially the Yoda and TFP. Well done buddy and a great price for what you got. At least I wont have you beating me to any other Tri Yoda's now you got one!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh your right mate! Although its not a perfect example i will look for a upgrade in due course your safe at the mo :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the kind words! Cant wait to recieve them 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Great work Liam

If you want to sell the Trilogo Tie Fighter Pilot then I'm your man. Can't believe the price that 468 went for ! The ERG is worth that alone !

Joe

Grand Master
Nice one Liam, sure are finding some great stuff lately. Do you (or anyone else) have a full breakdown of the values realised on these? On your link with pictures I can only see the estimates.

Would be great to have a bit more information on the ending prices of these lots.

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe, if you go to Liam's first link and search for the lots then the proce realised is in orange - 468 went for £300 :evil:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yeah i pondered a bid on that but after commission and postages it would be too much on top of what i had already won!

The auction appears like ex shop stock to me to have so many MIB Rebo Bands, Endor Forest Rangers and one lot of 10x MOC ROTJ Ackbars :shock: is very unusal. Margets will be flooded for these and value may dip? :?

Just hope they dont get Ugraded :!:

Not decided what i wanna keep and what i wanna let go yet until i have them in hand but will over them here first :wink:

Lot 440 included a lovely Tri Zuckuss to it only sold for 170 :shock:

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Nice one Liam, those are beauties mate. nice one! Good to see these goin to collectors on this forum , will defo be checking that site more often. Plus it means more have been saved from the potential sacrifice of the U graders!!!!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Great score Liam, I had considered bidding on one of the lots with the remo bands in & that one you got with the WBG, but not really anything right in my focus so I decided against it, lucky I did or we may have been bidding against one another.

That 30 back is a right good find & superb price.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Many thanks guys!

Yeah I an over the moon with my winnings and cant wait to recieve them! :p Particulary the Pali WBG and Miscard R5/Biker 8)

TBH James they were outed in a way when Pontiac linked to the 99 MOC lot last week all it took was a advanced search and there you go :?

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Hi Liam

Great buys all round at very, very good prices you must be chuffed to bits :D .

Never rains but it pours erh?? - saw your comment on RS about those very rare carded Yoda's a seller has for sale along with loads of other carded stuff.

Bet you can't wait for goodies to turn up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom