variant collectors/experts - advice needed!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i think i might have stumbled across something very nice here, but not 100% sure.

so my first question is - does an orange haired luke bespin exist? and if so, is it rare?

secondly, does this look like one from the photos? it's hard to tell in my opinion:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

unfortunately when it comes to the figures themselves, my knowledge is quite limited :oops:

han duo

Sith Lord
hi ive a list of variants on cd-rom, there was 2 variants of this figure brown and yellow hair , maybe its the brown haired one which has faded over age , or sunlight damage ? hope this helps !
cheers ........................

spoons

Grand Master
there are at least three types of hair colour with Luke - that cd must need updating :wink: One of them is orange - but its not much rarer than the brown one. I'd say yours does look a bit orangey, but it could be light brown - where's Craigs group shot of his variants :?:

This shot isn't too clear but orange Luke is on the left and the top of dark brown luke's head is just behind yellow luke

lukes.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
nice one thanks guys. i swear i've seen one with bright orange hair before, maybe it was an original luke.

that's the problem with carded figures, it's very difficult to compare them even when next to each other (especially when the bubble is yellow!)

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Edd, that guy Sowth you got the Harbert R2 off on RS has an Orange Haired Luke Farmboy for sale. Is that the figure you were thinking about?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom