A wee bit optimistic with his prices!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Two nice items, but I can't help feeling he might just be taking the piss slightly! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300103633407&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Imperial-Troop-Transporter-AFA-85-MISB-Sealed_W0QQitemZ300103633601QQihZ020QQcategoryZ49008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

inzaman

Sith Lord
The snow speeder looks superb imo, if its was a tenth of that price i would have no hesitation in snapping it up.

I dont know the value of that particular piece and am feeling a bit flush today, but that could change :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ohhh aye, it's a fantastic looking speeder. But just not quite sure it's worth a grand!

Bollux

Grand Master
and you'll never be able to see inside the box!

I understand the appeal of carded figures because u can still see the figure but not boxed ships that stay in the box

han duo

Sith Lord
ive just seen a land of the jawa playset ( palytoy box) up for a grand on ebay ! ,,,,,,any bidders !!!!!

it seems the worlds gone crazy cause of the 30th birthday !,

ive got a crisp packet which i had hold of when i watched esb last week in the bin, i should list it on ebay as semi-vintage,, any bidders ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
The description for that Land of the Jawas said the tape had dried out. Does that mean its not even sealed for a grand?!!! :shock:

If it was perfect I might understand the price as there must be only one of the Palitoy versions sealed and mint for every 50 Kenner ones but I never understand why some sellers only put one or two pics up. For a grand I'd want to see every angle and close up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom