squid head

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
just got a loose squid head .as a kid i am sure the cape was fastened with velcrow :oops: this one was stiched so after messing to see if it cam e undone i have a cape that wont fasten.have a been sold a shitty cape

dell30

Youngling
jabbawokkie said:
just got a loose squid head .as a kid i am sure the cape was fastened with velcrow :oops: this one was stiched so after messing to see if it cam e undone i have a cape that wont fasten.have a been sold a shitty cape

Hi jabba
it was me that sold you the Squidhead :D
Glad you experts here said the capes were stitched and not velcro
Shame you damaged it as that was my mintiest figure from all the ones I'm selling - I remember never playing with it as I hated the character !

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
dell30 said:
jabbawokkie said:

Hi jabba
it was me that sold you the Squidhead :D
Glad you experts here said the capes were stitched and not velcro
Shame you damaged it as that was my mintiest figure from all the ones I'm selling - I remember never playing with it as I hated the character !

mate the figure is mint ,well was .i was sure i could take mine of as a kid so i was just playing about with it till it broke :oops: :cry:
our old women is a bit of a wiz with needle and thread and says sshe has some cotton almost same colour so she is gonna repair.its not seen anyway.

will have a look at your other stuff

dell30

Youngling
cheers

I have a few bits on ebay at the mo but not any figs although have plenty to list when I get round to it

they are mostly vgc and complete

I shifted about 100 beat-up ones at a car boot and averaged about Ã'£2 each :D

and then only got Ã'£3.20 for a nice Anakin on ebay :(

go figure :evil:

l'll keep an eye on here, there seems to be a wealth of knowledge :!:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
dell30 said:
Ebay is really unpredictable at times. I've tried to upgrade a couple of very basic figures recently but they are going for more than they are worth, and at the same time I am struggling to get 99p for a complete one that I try and sell !! :x

dell30 said:
I'll keep an eye on here, there seems to be a wealth of knowledge :!:
I wouldn't say there was a "wealth" of knowledge on the forum but there are a couple of collectors who know what they are talking about !! :wink: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
dell30 said:
Ebay is really unpredictable at times. I've tried to upgrade a couple of very basic figures recently but they are going for more than they are worth, and at the same time I am struggling to get 99p for a complete one that I try and sell !! :x

dell30 said:
I'll keep an eye on here, there seems to be a wealth of knowledge :!:
I wouldn't say there was a "wealth" of knowledge on the forum but there are a couple of collectors who know what they are talking about !! :wink: :lol:

yeah me and gary :lol: :lol: :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
dell30 said:
l'll keep an eye on here, there seems to be a wealth of knowledge :!:

Welcome to the forum!

There's a "wealth" of knowledge on here alright, just most of it is nothing to do with Star Wars! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom