Palitoy Figures

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Are there any good sources for Palitoy carded figures other than ebay these days? I'd like to replace my Kenner 12 and 20/21 backs and maybe get some 30 backs. I realise this is going to take a lot of time and masses of money :roll: but I just wondered if ebay was the only option or whether there was a dealer, shop or anyone who might have some?
Whats the going rate compared to Kenner carded figs?

Cheers

spoons

Grand Master
Brians Toys has a load of very expensive ones at the moment, but in general expect to pay at least 3 or 4 times the value of a Kenner one for the earlier cards.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Curtains are crap. Folded out cardboard boxes are free (when you've just moved house) and block out much more light!

Jason

8)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Brians toys has quite a few Palitoys many of them multiples of the same figure. Where the hell did they get them? :shock: Are they buying up cases from the UK that nobody knows about or might they be kenner overstocks that never got here?

inzaman

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
Brians toys has quite a few Palitoys many of them multiples of the same figure. Where the hell did they get them? :shock: Are they buying up cases from the UK that nobody knows about or might they be kenner overstocks that never got here?

They do have some amazing items, they also have a carded DT Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi but for $20k and $25k repectively they are unfortunately out of my price range.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
They have a lot of great stuff, only problem is it's all a bit pricey!
I would love to know where they get/got it from!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
or speak nicely to SithSmith
Gary seems to have disappeared again !!! :?

Either he's done a runner with Leah or he's scared of the competition from another Palitoy collector !! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gary AND Jay have disappeared!

Is it the first forum couple, eloping to get married/civil partnership'ed? :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom