Some day maybe, I can afford an item like this!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-wars-ship-rare-must-have_W0QQitemZ230119519554QQihZ013QQcategoryZ50282QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This made me laugh!

"Must have", "In good condition" and "a few bits missing" :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
you wonder why they bother, though saying that I once tried to sell part of a Kinder Egg toy :oops:

2stripes

Jedi Master
I could smell the sarcasm in that title thread - knew it would be something ****!

Whats wrong with just wanging it in the bin, some people will stick anything on ebay, even to make 50p after spending an hour taking the pics, listing it, taking it to the post office to post it.... I would gladly pay these people 55p an hour to list all my stuff because it bores me senseless!

Any takers??? 55p an hour - everyones a winner!

2stripes

Jedi Master
spoons said:
you wonder why they bother, though saying that I once tried to sell part of a Kinder Egg toy :oops:

I found a 4 leaf clover once, I was gonna sell it until i saw there were loads on there and you good buy a life time of good fortune for Ã'£2.00 'buy it now' :cry:

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
spoons said:

:lol: Let me guess, it sold in no time! :wink:

Believe it or not, I made a fair bit of money selling 80s kinder eggs toys to the Scandinavians and Japanese. They love them for some reason.

When I tried to sell a flower from a teeny terrapin (remeber them?) all that happened is that i got an email from someone asking if I was sad :evil: :oops: :lol:

I reported him to ebay for taking the piss :lol:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Whats wrong with just wanging it in the bin
I have thrown a few things away that couldnt be sold.I had a gutted slave 1 , a gutted millenium falcon and a broken atat. Broke my heart to do it but i wouldnt of been able to live with the shame of putting them on ebay. :oops: :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
When I tried to sell a flower from a teeny terrapin (remeber them?) all that happened is that i got an email from someone asking if I was sad :evil: :oops: :lol:

I reported him to ebay for taking the piss :lol:

Nice! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom