AFA95 12" Leia

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Came across this on ebay, it's a nice piece but Ã'£2600 seems way over priced to me.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110050776707&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

jayjedi

Sith Lord
its a great piece craig, and i never had any 12" figures, but to me its just a doll
the ones my sister used to play with.
did any one else feel this way about the 12" range is it just me who's not in touch with their femanine side

inzaman

Sith Lord
I never had any 12" figures either, i wouldnt mind a mint 12" IG88 though. That Leia is just like a doll in my eyes a well, a 95 grade is amazing though.

spoons

Grand Master
I had a second hand C3PO and a Luke (with just his trousers) but they were a bit **** compared to action man and the 6 million dollar man so they didn't get played with much.

I am collecting them now though, but I am reluctant to buy Leia because she looks like a real dolly - I'm worried I'll end up like Smithers in the Simpsons :shock: :shock:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I never had any 12" figures but i had a shitload of actionman stuff. That stuff kicked ass in a way star wars never could for a young kid.

Bollux

Grand Master
CLoud City stuff looks more like a museum to me though, I will never be able to afford their kind of prices! :evil:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i had a 12" darth vader but never played with
as for action man.......they were **** ,never ever ever had anything to do with them SHITE

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
ive never had, and never looked at the 12" dolls, they dont interest me at all. rather spend that sort of money on carded figures or rare coins!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom