EBAY

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I know I posted something along these lines a month or two ago, but is it just me or has there been **** all on Ebay this year!? :? :(

I've almost given up looking, there have been so few things that I am after come up this year. I've ended up buying a few loose figures and Mini-rigs just to stop me pissing the money up against a wall.

Am I alone in this? :oops:

han duo

Sith Lord
yes but i think that once theres a big deal made out of the 30th aniversary then theres going to be a load of people saying "ive got a load of that oldstar wars stuff in the loft off when i was a kid" and putting it on ebay ( iam hoping), just wait untill its in the news !!

spoons

Grand Master
It's definitely been a bit quiet, but the in the past couple of weeks it seems to have picked up a bit.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
there's only about 120 carded figures on ebay at the moment (half of them are klaatu :lol: )

it's more like 700-1000 usually, this year sure has been crap so far. i've only bought about 2 or 3 since xmas!

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
It has been quiet lately. Maybe a year back it was very active but ebay is mainly full of crap at the minute. I think that as less stuff becomes available then people tend to keep their own stuff rather than improve and swap it out. Less and less becomes available and it self perpetuates. Usually takes something to snap it back into action like a new line or yet another DVD release.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Some people are probably waiting for the complete AFA population reports to see how rare their items are so they can get the most money for them before selling them.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
it is a bit slow lately but ive still managed to buy a few bits, much to the fiances disgust. will post pics in collection section.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom