edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
as everybody seems to be keen on new avatars, i've made it so that you can use your own :) you can even uplaod them to this forum, so you don't need to host them yourself. here's the limitations:

1) max size: 120x190 pixels
2) max file size: 24kb
3) subject: star wars only please!

if you have a photo you would like to use on your computer, use any simple image editor to crop it to the right size and save it as a small jpg or gif file.

you can also choose one of the ready-made star wars avatars by choosing "gallery" in the avatar options.

if anyone needs any help, just post below, i'm sure plenty of us can help.

enjoy! 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
As it is only Star Wars avatars please can I have my old large head Han Solo one back as I feel naked without it. :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i still have the old ones but cant get the avatar gallery feature to work for some reason. :?

when i get home i'll upload a zip file with all the old avatars in it, then people can download it, choose their favourite one and use that.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
the gallery seems to be working now guys 8)

go to profile, then avatar gallery at the bottom. any new suggestions, just let me know.

inzaman

Sith Lord
I managed to find my Luke Walking avatar, another question though; how do you get one of those funky sabers and can i get a Darth Maul one? :D

Edit: Actually a part of one has appeared 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
I have never really been a big fan of avatars myself, dont use one on any forums I belong, guess I am a boring old git :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom