Stand in the place where you were....

Bollux

Grand Master
I bought some nice clear stands off Ebay but I cant seem to find the guy I bought them from.

They are clear plastic circular ones for the vintage range but arent anywhere near as big as the Protech ones.

They were probably about the same size as a 2p coin.

Any help.... :?

I need another 20

Bollux

Grand Master
they look spot on cheers gents!

Are these the ones that come in a baggie with a black and white label stapled onto the top?

spoons

Grand Master
definitely come in a bag, not sure about the label. The guy does deals for buying in bulk but he's not the best communicator. I tried to buy a carded vader off his toy store website. He wouldn't tell me the price :?

sith-smith

Grand Master
spoons said:
definitely come in a bag, not sure about the label. The guy does deals for buying in bulk but he's not the best communicator. I tried to buy a carded vader off his toy store website. He wouldn't tell me the price :?

Perhaps you had to guess...closest one wins the figure? :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
spoons said:

Perhaps you had to guess...closest one wins the figure? :lol:

Its an odd way to do business, maybe i'll just send him a tenner and hope for the best :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom