AFA Classic Style or Clear View?

IMTech

Padawan
Hi, I have just joined and have really enjoyed your site. I have been re-building my childhood vintage loose collection and was thinking of sending them off for AFA grading.

I just wondered what peoples thoughts were on the different AFA loose figures case styles. On EBAY the classic style is more common than that clear view style, and over the last few months I have acquired an example of both, but still cannot decide.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! (sorry if this subjct has been posted before).

This should be an image of my examples:-

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Welcome to the forum. :D

I prefer the shorter wider versions as that is all I have!! :wink:

The others a bit too tall and unless you have DT versions of Luke, Ben and Vader there is no need to show off the label. :lol:

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
I have 4 RGs (2 each style) 0 what the hell am I doing with 4!!! :?

I prefer the taller clear version for 2 reasons

1) no matter the grade, chances are your going to display them - why hurt your neck trying to see the sticker

2 - and the best reason) if your showing your collection to someone in person, the taller version means they have no reason to stick their mucky paw prints all over it
:p

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
All Royal guards look the same to me so I suppose you need to see a sticker to tell the difference!! :lol: :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Yeah, i prefer the taller version too. You can see the grade instantly, which is kinda the point of getting a graded figure.

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Yep i think i would have to agree that the taller version is better for display purposes,even though i am not into the AFA graded figures.................YET!!!!! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom