Vintage Stickers

Richard_H

Grand Master
I put the names on! :lol: . Takes bloody ages to copy each one over. They're loaded in photobucket but I have to click each opne then copy link over to here :(

poncho

Grand Master
anyone bought any of these repro stickers of ebay user (fed-50) at any point? what are his stickers like? i need some x-wing ones printed out at somepoint. i did print my own of a website eriktrooper or something like that but you couldnt see the cut lines that well when i printed it and i ****ed it up when cutting up :lol:

masterjey

Youngling
What about the size of each of those stickers?
I took the Droid factory but the size of the R2 decal (as a reference) looks too small.
How can I know the correct dimensions?

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Darth Bobby said:
Damn those battle damage X wing stickers! I hate them.
As bad as nick o teen remember him, how we loved to peel those suckers off and stick them all over our lovely crisp new shiny x wings only to regret it 40 years later who knew :D :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
bosk70 said:
Darth Bobby said:
As bad as nick o teen remember him, how we loved to peel those suckers off and stick them all over our lovely crisp new shiny x wings only to regret it 40 years later who knew :D :lol:

I regretted it 40 seconds after I'd put them on. Still winds me up 40 years later. Worse than nick o teen in my book.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I know Rich is anti repro and this forum is too. I have to say for me personally I don't like seeing this thread. These aren't pics of stickers these are actual scans designed purely for repro.

This thread has already had 1488 views too! Far more than most other threads on the front page. Worried that this is contributing to the problem. :(

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I thought the same as you initially but then figured that it's not like there isn't a steady supply of ships with unused stickers on the market anyway not to mention ships with stickers already applied.

I guess this thread's not ideal from an anti-repro perspective which is a shame because the content is nice to see for collectors - it's just the conniving shitbags that ruin it for the rest of us!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Darth Bobby said:
bosk70 said:
Darth Bobby said:

I regretted it 40 seconds after I'd put them on. Still winds me up 40 years later. Worse than nick o teen in my book.

I never really understood the appeal of them anyway. Perhaps I was an unusual child, but I always hated the look of the battle-damaged stickers and couldn't understand why anyone would want to permanently make their ship look 'battle-damaged' in any case! Quite apart from the fact that the so-called 'battle-damage' looks like nothing of the sort (and it certainly never appeared in the films), since all the ships you did see on screen were undamaged (old and dirty, yes, but undamaged), I couldn't (and still can't) grasp why on Earth anyone would want to stick the damn things on!... The power of a gimmick on some young minds, I suppose! :-D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom