What do you think this will go for?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270120195196&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:uk

Any ideas?

lee gray

Sith Lord
certainly a nice grade for a rare figure but the DT figures have never interested me that much, would howdver love to own a carded vlix

steve_tomlinson

Padawan
DT Lukes are cool ...but i think theyre over-priced. An RS member i'm mates with, had an AFA-60 a while ago...sort of hinted about selling for $1200 ...i declined making an offer, he had it regraded a year later anyway, it came back a 75 ...and then sold it for a packet!! :roll: :D

Good old AFA, only a 15% jump in grade :lol:

Thing about these *iconic* rare pieces like carded Dt Lukes, more and more keep surfacing!!

I'd rather have that vintage 2.2 litre bright yellow Ford Capri he's selling so i could thrash the **** out of it and pretend i'm in The Professionals :twisted: :twisted: 8)

This ebayer has sold some amazing cars on ebay over the past few years. He's had Ferrari's listed in the past.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
They've tried to sell it and the AFA 95 Vader many times in the past but they never make their reserve prices.

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I wonder what the reserve is!?
Some people have dumb **** reserves just so they can see roughly how much their items are worth without having to sell them cheap as no intention of selling

lee gray

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
I was surprised it got a 90 with a warp like that in the card back.
Yeah thats quite a big one, if it was regraded now i wonder what grade it would get

for an item like that which the guy wants lots of money for he is a bit stingy not forking out another 60p for supersize

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom