I went to Brussels for the weekend and I got was...

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
This lousy corkcrew bottle opener...

brussels.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
I'll PM you!

yeah cause you dont want every one dashing over to brussels for a star wars figure...............PRAT

What's your problem here exactly? If you or anyone else wants the deatils I'll be happy to supply them.

Well maybe not you after calling me a PRAT!

:?

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
I'll PM you!

yeah cause you dont want every one dashing over to brussels for a star wars figure...............PRAT

What's your problem here exactly? If you or anyone else wants the deatils I'll be happy to supply them.

Jason

PRAT .PRAT .PRAT

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
jabbawokkie said:

Jason

PRAT .PRAT .PRAT

Now that's just sour grapes...

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
I'll PM you!

Jason

i get the impression you think there is some kind of ranking to being a collector so dont want to share your info with everyone ,like any one will go that far to get something they can getover their pc anyway

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
Thats a pretty rare 45a isn't it? Quite a find
What was the other Palitoy they had?

Yep, Gary has one MOC and I have 2 cardbacks.

The other one was a pretty common 41 back Lobot.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
jabbawokkie said:

Jason

i get the impression you think there is some kind of ranking to being a collector so dont want to share your info with everyone ,like any one will go that far to get something they can getover their pc anyway

Not at all, was just trying to give Stephen(cocofstar) and other forum members a bite at the cherry first. Isn't this forum searchable off google? That would give every man and his dog the info as well!

inzaman

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Not at all, was just trying to give Stephen(cocofstar) and other forum members a bite at the cherry first. Isn't this forum searchable off google? That would give every man and his dog the info as well!
I personally think thats a good call in giving fellow forum members a chance first if they are going over to Brussels :D

Bollux

Grand Master
Sorry, got to agree with Jabba, there are some people that seem to have some kind of elitism on here or "delusions of grandeur"!

If someone is willing to go to Brussels for some toys then good luck to them, whether they are members of this forum or not!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Now, Now, lets not get all rebelscum and start arguing, I had a look in there last night and some of them are like a bunch of old women talk about handbags! :lol:

I suppose the good thing about sharing info between forum members is that when somebody makes a purchase then we all get to see it and appreciate it as pictures get posted. There has to be some element of secrecy in this collecting lark as otherwise those with the deepest pockets wouldn't have to put in any work, they'd get everything :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom