What pisses you off the most

lee gray

Sith Lord
getting outbid on the final minute on a figure you really wanted or winning an auction all week and on the last day the asshole cancels the auction

I think its the latter for me

On the same sort of note there was a seller on RS selling a boba fett proof and someone offered him 1800 dollars for it and he said he needs more than that so put it on ebay and it ended at half that amount lol

was really expecting him to cancel the auction at the last day but he didnt, bet he wished he had taken the offer now

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Surprised he didnt cancel it or put a reserve on it, ahhh well that'll learn him!

Never had an auction I'm winning cancelled so cant say what it's like, assuming pretty ****ing annoying though!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I usually bid in the last few seconds and it is really annoying if you bid with 5 seconds to go, see you are winning but when you refresh the screen again somebody else outs bid you in the last 3 seconds. :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
yea i think its when a auction gets cancelled that your winning. if your outbid at the last minute thats part of the fun of ebay, you can do it to others, they can do it to you. cancelling an auction because it hasnt reached the price you want is just damn right rude, put a reserve on if its that important.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom