CIV is approaching!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
http://www.celebrationeurope.com/

i'm definitely up for going, probably on the saturday. anybody else fancy it?
i've seen photos of the american one on RS and it looked wicked 8)

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I'll be there, got my ticket!! Woohoo, can't wait. Doubt I'll have much spare cash though so I'm a little uneasy about what vintage there will be to tempt me

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I'll be there on the Saturday (with the missus in tow making sure I don't spend too much)
Apparently Cloud City will be there so it'll be interesting to see what goodies they have :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
wouldnt mind going. if i do go though it will have to be on sunday at work friday and saturday, have you go to buy tickets before the event though or can you just get in on the door if you pay a bit more ?

spoons

Grand Master
I'm taking the family on Saturday - and you can pay on the door Lee but its about Ã'£5 more

lee gray

Sith Lord
spoons said:
I'm taking the family on Saturday - and you can pay on the door Lee but its about Ã'£5 more
cheers shame we cant all go on the same day for a meet up , i might try to book saturday off work

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
lee gray said:
spoons said:
cheers shame we cant all go on the same day for a meet up , i might try to book saturday off work

way to busy ,but if your all after a big meet up and since me and the wife dont spend nights apart there is a hotel just up road from us where they have tribute bands on ,think its Ã'£25 a ticket +your room and you get a f ive course meal with that

or we could just go in to one of the town centers and have a piss up

Adam_Burges

Padawan
I've got my ticket for Friday, but might end up going all 3 days depending on how big an impact it has on me!

Bollux

Grand Master
going on the Saturday I think!

I am finally going to join Hyperspace too so that I can get in earlier and access some of the fan club stuff, if you're going to be nerd for the day you may as well do it in style!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom