surprise

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
was looking round barnsley market today and came across a toy store loads of modern stuff in there some lost in space carded figures and loads of other stuff ,saw 0ne vintage 8 d8 then i looked up and saw these :lol: :lol:

11-06-07_1224.jpg

11-06-07_1223.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
they wanted Ã'£200 for falcon and i think Ã'£140 for the b wing but its a market so they proberly would have come down .the b wing looked in great shape .
the bloke who runs the stall was nt there just some old dude who didnt know what the **** was what

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
It would be great to see more toyshops or antique shops stocking stuff like this... but its obvious why they hardly exist anymore - prices just don't compare to ebay. Its our own fault really for driving them out of business. Still, you can't beat that **wonder what I will find rooting through the shelf feeling** you get in a dusty old store. Just don't get that doing a search on ebay.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i said to mate there no good junk shops in barnsley then we found this .i was like the cat that got the cream .but my cred went right down with labourer when i asked the bloke if it was ok to take a few pics

there is a stall on donny market on a tueday but it all loose vintage .no boxed stuff

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I remember there being a shop in an arcade in Leicester that was 75% vintage star wars. It was only 6-7 years ago but it was really pricey so I didn't buy anything. They had loads of stuff but ebay must have killed them off :(

Its a real shame as theres nothing like buying vintage in person 8) Thats why I like toy fairs, memorabilia etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom