Annoying ebay titles

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Described as AFA 90 in the title. Clearly nothing of the sort.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/star-wars-vintage-STORMTROOPER-1977-NO-COO-AFA-90_W0QQitemZ270130198840QQihZ017QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"DATED 1977 THE RAREST OF ALL STORMTROOPER"
if you sent this figure away to toy grader it would grade 90 with little problem"

Baloney! Looking at that picture I can see that the arms/legs are discoloured. I've seen plenty of stormies whiter than that. If he is so sure it would grade a 90 why not send it himself. An AFA 90 stormtrooper would probably fetch upwards of Ã'£60 I reckon.

Postage of Ã'£4.50 for 1 figure seems rather steep too! 4% paypal fee... jeeeez!

Hate it when people state AFA in the title when it has no relevance - worse still to give specific AFA grades. Bloody misleading.

inzaman

Sith Lord
Rudyard said:
Hate it when people state AFA in the title when it has no relevance - worse still to give specific AFA grades. Bloody misleading.
Same here, it really annoys me. It makes it even worse when the item is in poor condition as per that example in the above link.

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Here's the real deal - much whiter. Not much of a comparison really.
Bit pricey though!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-vintage-figure-STORMTROOPER-AFA-90-NM-MT_W0QQitemZ270130292680QQihZ017QQcategoryZ50272QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice figure, the actual AFA one, not so sure about the other one.

It's idiot sellers who want to attract a few extra buyers who put "AFA" in the title when it's not, ****ing pain in the arse though I agree.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
:shock: That was an expensive Stormtrooper. I picked up a U85 one the other day for about Ã'£20.

I hate the way that bloke says he charges people extra for Paypal, if you ain't prepared to accept the fees like everyone else then don't use it. I thought ebay stopped that surcharging business :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom