Cloudcity's website

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Do these guys EVER update their site?
I was on it today and it says everything is out of stock, last time I was on it, it said exactly the same.
Surely it defeats the point in having a site if all it does is tell you everything is out of stock?

lee gray

Sith Lord
they are meant to be giving their website a new look, i went through google the other day looking at their old site for satuff and found a few proof cards byrt as you say with most of their figures and rare stuff it says no of items in stock 0 alot like that with brianstoys too

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cheers Rudyard, I didn't know that. 8)
How ****ing long does it take to set up a new site?

Brian's toys isn't too bad, a damn sight more use than CC anyway! (Although obviously the prices are a brave bit higher)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Cloud City are going to be at Celebration Europe too. I'm hoping that they will have some nice gear when the new website launches as there might be a chance they can bring it to the show to save on postage :)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I just use their listings on ebay as there is tons of stuff, all at reasonable prices plus you know it's in stock !! :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I guess they just didn't wanna risk flying some/all their stuff out here only to take it all back. But, like you say piss poor effort!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom