What a result.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I have just been GIVEN (FORNOTHING !!!!!!) a genuine george lucas autograph from a work colegue. :D :D :D
He got it last year at something called the Goodwood festival of speed.
He is going again this weekend so i gave him a star wars dvd to get signed for me if he sees him there again.
What a result. I just thought i would share that with you as my missis wasnt really very impressed.

han duo

Sith Lord
ive got a lando skif moc in really good condition and i was thinking of taking it down to get signed by billy de williams (sw,europe)but iam not sure if it will add value or deduct it ??

what does anyone else think..

by the way good news for you with that autograph !! :D

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Nice one with the Lucas autograph, you don't see too many from the main man himself 8)

ive got a lando skif moc in really good condition and i was thinking of taking it down to get signed by billy de williams (sw,europe)but iam not sure if it will add value or deduct it ??

It will probably devalue the figure. Get an acrylic case for it to go in and then get him to sign that. I reckon that would look the business :D

han duo

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
Nice one with the Lucas autograph, you don't see too many from the main man himself 8)

It will probably devalue the figure. Get an acrylic case for it to go in and then get him to sign that. I reckon that would look the business :D

great idea !!!!!!! thanks ....how dumb iam i i never thought of that :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom