01: Colour
02: Tagline
03: X-Rated?
04: Sleeve art?
05: Back Art?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
The prices will vary greatly depending on how many we buy, number of designs on shirt etc..

To get an idea: http://www.acworkwear.com/products.asp?cat=13

walkie

Sith Lord
Maybe a little expensive if it needs to be bullet proof, blue and XXXXXXXL is size :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Personally i think keeping it simple is the way to go, both in terms of cost and pleasing everyone. Once you get into sleeve logos, tag-lines on the back etc it all gets too complicated. And i certainly see no need to add anything "x-rated" or referring to any other lesser collecting site. The logo is good enough and i would vote for adding the web address underneath as that is kind of what these things should promote when wearing them out and about or at conventions whatever. It gives a little back to the forum i think.
Just my deuce cents.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Love that logo :D without the wording on the bottom.

Color: White
Tag line: None
X-Rated: No
Sleeve Art: Luke Farmboy
Back Art: Website with wretched Hive of..........

But like Pete said keep it simple. Just the Palitoy style SWFUK with the website under the box logo.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Jedi_june said:
But like Pete said keep it simple. Just the Palitoy style SWFUK with the website under the box logo.

These are good points guys- seeing we haven't done this before.

There are a lot of talented chefs in this kitchen. So shall we all cook a simple pancake and see how it goes and cook a 3 course meal next time?

PGowdy

Grand Master
So it seems we can go one of two ways. There's having the web-site under the logo which would look like this...

SWFUK_T_zps40f536dd.jpg

Or something slightly more controversial. Like this...

SWFUK_T_GFYMYP_zpsefc072ae.jpg

There is also the option of putting the web-site on the back instead and leaving the front logo only. Tho that would almost double the price of the t-shirt.

Or the original idea of the "coleville, leicester" thing which didn't seem too popular and to me just makes it seem like we're saying that's where our web-site is based. It's a bit confusing.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
We'll done it looks simple and iconic good job men look forward to seeing the finished item. Unfortunately I still can't wear it as my kids will undoubtedly try to read it and pronounce **** everytime.

As Pete mentioned all other details back sleeve prints are going to incur another screen set up cost so if your order numbers are low that is going to be one pricey shirt

walkie

Sith Lord
01: Colour - Black or Grey
02: Tagline - Either "Coalville, blah,blah..." or nothing so it's clean and simple
03: X-Rated - I'm easy, happy to have a (ER) or just an (R)
04: Sleeve art - No
05: Back Art - Yes small head then text "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...starwarsforum.co.uk"

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
SWFUK_T_zps40f536dd.jpg

Put me down for one of those too! Bingo! :D

01- White (but i gather this isnt a popular choice? Then black is fine :) (I dont have Man boobs! :wink: )
02- Starwarsforum.co.uk
03- No
04- Tie Pilot Head
05 - None

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
SWFUK wretched.jpg

01: Colour - Black
02: Tagline - Nothing
03: X-Rated - NO! (stay classy swfuk)
04: Sleeve art - No
05: Back Art - "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy (in script)

SWFUK reverse.jpg

SWFUK reverse2.jpg

I know its difficult to please everyone, but I would prefer just the swfuk on front and either of the backs.

Just a quick paint jobby so please excuse quality!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom