ebay shop nightmare

han duo

Sith Lord
can anyone give me advice on what to do ?

a couple of months ago i bought 3 recards from a ebay shop (shame on me , but i was desprate) they came with bubbles for you to put your figures back on cards, well one of the bubbles was in correct and didnt fit the figure it said it would,, when i complained the guy said that he would replace it straight away !! great i thought so i sent him an email saying " as he was going to replace it i would buy more stuff from him to save him postage" so i bought 25 bubbles , 10 repro capes , 15 repro weapons. when that turn up (2 weeks later) i recived 12 bubbles, no capes, 5 weapons,......

so i emailed him letting him now he said ever so sorry i knew i'd buggered up someones order as when i sorted the orders for that day there was extra stuff left over when i got back from the post office.... so i said that i needed some more bubbles from him could he send me them quickly (as i dont mid paying extra for quick delivery) as well as the bubbles he should have sent on the other 2 orders (iam a glutten for punishment) he said that he would.......

its now three weeks since i payed for the last lot of bubbles and iam growing a little pissed off now as iam trying to put my figure collection back onto there original cards .....and there is still no sign of bubbles..

ive emailed him so say sort your **** out mate as ive got an order waiting for a futher 50+ items that i wanted from his shop and now iam going to have to go else where if he doesnt get his act together,, the only thing is , his bubbles are the closest to the originals ive ever seen and as some people say theres are but when you get them it couldnt be futher from the truth,.. does anyone know anywhere else i can get bubbles from ?

anyway what now ????? :cry: :cry:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That's a lot of repro ****!
Personally, I wouldn't have gone back after he ****ed up the order, and I sure as hell wouldn't be going near him after this! Just tell him you'll open a dispute with Ebay. By the sounds of things you have emails were he admits he ****ed up, so you should be fine, the threat will hopefully be enough to get him off his fat ass.
I'd also be looking some form of compensation as well, seeing he's ****ed up so many times.

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
That's a lot of repro ****!
Personally, I wouldn't have gone back after he ****ed up the order, and I sure as hell wouldn't be going near him after this! Just tell him you'll open a dispute with Ebay. By the sounds of things you have emails were he admits he ****ed up, so you should be fine, the threat will hopefully be enough to get him off his fat ass.
I'd also be looking some form of compensation as well, seeing he's ****ed up so many times.

i might just do that.....cheers !

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
craignwo4life said:
:shock: A sensible quote from Jabba?!! 8) :lol: :wink:

all my qoutes are sensible if you read them properly

only to the trained eye !! my young padawan........... :lol:

just remember who showed you the way here :wink: :lol:

any way what you doing with all the repro stuff .you got a little earner going there

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
all my qoutes are sensible if you read them properly

only to the trained eye !! my young padawan........... :lol:
just remember who showed you the way here :wink: :lol:

any way what you doing with all the repro stuff .you got a little earner going there

no not at all, iam recarding my original figures back on cards, original figures,weapons and cards, my doubles have no weapons as iam using the only original weapons for the project, the repro weapons iam buying are a quick fix for my collection, then what i do is collect the original weapons and sell the repro weapons with any spare figures i pick up along the way !!..........thats the plan ! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom