Whos going to Star Wars Celebration Europe

A

Anonymous

Let us all know whos going on the 13th 14th or 15th July hope its as good as the yank Celebrations, I'll be there on the Sunday, I wont be hard to spot i'll be the ****in hansom bastard with a huge grin from ear to ear :lol:
And hopefully bags full of Star Wars goodies :D

Dom

Jedi Master
Most of us are going Saturday. We were told Sunday was for the ugly ****ers only.

Welcome to the froum mate :D

A

Anonymous

pmpl :lol: unfortunatly I wont we able to make it on the Saturday as it's my sons birthday (called him Luke and the little **** has no interest in Star Wars anymore, how ironic :roll: )
Guess i'll have to be the best looking ugly ****er there on Sunday lol :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
defo going but not sure what day yet most probally friday but have to meet someone on the sunday too

just out of interest will it have tables with ppl selling vintage star wars figures as if so friday would be best for me before all the good stuff sells

but i really dont know what to expect and say you see one of the actors there and want your photo with them.. have you got to pay ?

Bollux

Grand Master
you have to pay for everything mate!

Lando - Billy Dee Williams wants Ã'£25 for an autograph and when i met him he wouldnt have his photo taken with you, miserable bastard!

Anyway, I will be there on the Saturday

lee gray

Sith Lord
Bollux said:

Lando - Billy Dee Williams wants Ã'£25 for an autograph and when i met him he wouldnt have his photo taken with you, miserable bastard!

Luckily I aint one of those sad gits who wants f list bit part actors who are on screen for 1 second in a mask photo or autograph :)

han duo

Sith Lord
Bollux said:

**** i was hoping to get a photo, tw*t looks like apollo creed anyway !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom