Guess what I did today?

vintagefan77

Padawan
Having a massive sort out I smashed up 4 Rebel Transports with my feet and chucked out another sack of old vintage crap :twisted:

vintagefan77

Padawan
Heheh all those replies, and mostly of the knob gag variety :D

Yep chucking out some of the old (broken, yellowed, messed up or damaged) trash I've accumulated over the years and should've chucked ages ago.

No trap doors sorry :)

May be able to help out with those speedflaps but think I've only got a complete bike I'd sell/trade.

Will be looking for some parts anyway so maybe you guys could draw up a wants list and we can get some vintage parts trading going :)

Re: Rebel Transport guns, I've only got a half strut for one to trade, or a complete chair, strut and guns. Only catch is you have to take a whole Rebel Transport with it :D

vintagefan77

Padawan
2 more Slave Ones JUNKED today and 3 AT-ST's!! :)

About to go thru my Falcons ;)

About the AT-ST's - I still have 9 available to trade if anyone needs one. Get em quick, only the first 2 have original unbroken top guns ;)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
get some photos up, sounds fun!

i have an old x wing box i should throw out as it's really knackered, just can't bring myself to do it :lol:

vintagefan77

Padawan
Tell me about it. I still have tiny bits of my cardbacks left, from when I cut the photos out to stick in a scrap book :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom