1st day with out the bay

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
jayjedi said:
god have you seen all the cool stuff put on there today on buy it now at ridiculas low :D prices
f*** of

:lol: :lol:

I'm trying to avoid ebay this week just because i've spent too much recently - I know what you're going through :cry:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ok i did actualy click a link on the forum but relised and come straight of

i have decided just to buy all of your lots old battered carded figs to make my loose collection

i dont get as many figures ,but i do get what i think i am buying so i am alot happier

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
ok i did actualy click a link on the forum but relised and come straight of

i have decided just to buy all of your lots old battered carded figs to make my loose collection

i dont get as many figures ,but i do get what i think i am buying so i am alot happier
what figures are you after and maybe we can rip, i mean sell them to you at affordable prices :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
how can you go without looking at ebay. even if im not actually looking for anything because i cant afford it, i still have to go on ebay!!!!

think i need to check myself into the priory!!! :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I have went almost 2 weeks without checking out any auctions except for links posted on the forum. Have just been spending too much money on private sales to bother looking.

I do still go on to check my feedback etc and check out non Star wars related Chrismas gifts but for the time being I'm happy enough :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Ebay is too addictive. :evil:

It is too easy paying by paypal as I don't see the money leave my account so it doesn't seem real until I get my bank statement. :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom