Hard plastic cases

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Do any of you guys have any? If so where did you get them from?

Does anyone know of a company based in the UK that distributes Protech hard plastic cases or even makes their own?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I use these for my loose figures:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Small-Figure-Hanging-Clamshell-Clear-Display-Cases_W0QQitemZ330143875882QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2467QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

They are not hard plastic as such but they are quite strong and I prefer using them instead of bags as it stops paint damage from rubbing against other figures and it makes it easier for me to find a figure quicker if I need to check it !! :lol: 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
gustie said:
will a 9d9 fit and gamorrean guards?
No you need the bigger case for those 2 and Emperor, Amanaman, Droopy, Max Rebo and Power Droid.

There is a UK guy on RS called Ste Jones who still has some of those bigger cases for sale if you are looking for some. :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
xAngelx said:
Yeah I've seen them before. I was looking for something more freestanding and tougher. And in the UK :p
I don't think there is anything else other than the round cases you already mentioned, unless you want to get AFA graded figures !! :lol:

The Earth aren't in the UK but they will put a low value on the package and their prices are very good !! :wink:

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Dscf1998.jpg

Stolen pic from Phantomshadow.

That one the right is the style I want. I believe this one's made by Protech although PS seems to believe they may have made these and then changed to the round ones.

There's got to be some company in the UK that makes cases similar to this. There's a bunch of the round ones on Ebay but I'm not sure I want to pay about Ã'£2 each for them. Somewhere around Ã'£1 to Ã'£1.50 would be alright.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It looks as though they still make them if you look through their web site, although they are not listed as Star Wars cases.

http://www.protechproductsinc.com/starwars.htm

Realistically I seriously doubt you will not get a case like the one in the photo that cheaply. The other round ones are the better option, and will be a lot cheaper as they are mass produced.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
depends how much your wanting to pay

http://www.dreamkeepers.co.uk/newhome.htm

may be able to get you discount from them as the owner is a friend of my best man

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
xAngelx said:
That one the right is the style I want. I believe this one's made by Protech although PS seems to believe they may have made these and then changed to the round ones.

How many of the square ones do you need??

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Probably only a couple.

Anyway I'm looking for a dealer for the future, once I've got some more scouts that are in better condition than the ones I have now. I only really have one that's worth keeping in a case.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
I might have a few - not sure if they are in decent condition. I'll hunt them out and let you know.

If your planning on putting your bikerscout focus in these cases, you would be better going for the round once as they can at least be bought somewhere.

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Yeah you could be right. I was just thinking that they'd be useful for when I get some scouts in good condition. Until then I've asked Jamie to get me some of the Protech loose figure blisters from CE(if he can).

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
if those are the ones I'm thinking of, they can't stand up very well - but I think they can be hung on the wall.

Get the round ones :D
They look far better

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom