I wonder!?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Here's a situation for you;

I got an email from a seller in the States today, telling me he had posted the two items I bought off him last week, but he thinks he might have posted the wrong items. He thinks he has got one of the items right, but instead of posting me an AFA 80 item he has sent a different AFA 85 item. He wants me to check when the parcel arrives and let him know if he has ****ed up. In which case he has offered to pay for the item to be sent back to him at which point he will send me the correct item (which he still has), obviously he is paying for the second lot of postage as well.

At this point I have to say, IF he has ****ed up, I have every intention of sending the wrong item back to him. I aint THAT much of a bastard :lol:

BUT...........
If I was a bastard and decided to keep the item, either claiming it was the correct one, or just not get back to him, what recourse would he have through Ebay/PP etc?

What would you lot do in the same position?

Again, I AM going to send it back to him, I aint a complete bastard, but the whole situation just got me thinking. Thought I'd let you lot have your say.

lee gray

Sith Lord
It really depends how much you want the other item or a bad feedback

id just send it back to him myself as he hasnt done nothing bad to screw you unless of course the item was worth ten times more than the other one after all whats one bad feedback :)

I almost ****ed up myself on monday as had to parcels to send out, was writing a guys address down from paypal on one box then once i finished i realised the address i wrote down was for the other parcel which pissed me off as i cant stand writing and had to wrirte it all our again

Jukesy

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
I almost ****ed up myself on monday as had to parcels to send out, was writing a guys address down from paypal on one box then once i finished i realised the address i wrote down was for the other parcel which pissed me off as i cant stand writing and had to wrirte it all our again

Thats why i use computers and print labels off in word :mrgreen:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
lee gray said:

Thats why i use computers and print labels off in word :mrgreen:

I really need to get myself a printer, everytime I want to send something of to afa I have to email my mum the toygrader website submission download page in which she bitches as it uses up all her ink lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Oh I'm definately sending it back, I'm not going to **** him over. It just got me thinking.

I know rightly if I had sent the wrong item to a buyer I'd never see it again, Sod's law and all that!

spoons

Grand Master
Good on you Weasel :D

If you were a bastard the seller would have no comeback other than to leave bad feedback, as it was their mistake :twisted:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It sounds very dodgy to me. :?

Personally if he has sent the wrong item, I would tell him I will send it back to him but only after I have received the correct item.

mash

Sith Lord
Oh I'm definately sending it back, I'm not going to **** him over. It just got me thinking.

I know rightly if I had sent the wrong item to a buyer I'd never see it again, Sod's law and all that!

what if it is a very expensive carded figure that you never thought you would ever get???

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mash said:

what if it is a very expensive carded figure that you never thought you would ever get???

glad you said that mash,i would wait and see what the other item is .if it is something really rare then think what you will do :twisted: :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
He's told me what the other item is (I can't remember exactly what it is off hand) it's more valueable than the itme I bought/won, but not by a huge amount, we're talking maybe Ã'£50-Ã'£100 tops. It also not a particularly rare item. Plus, the guy has good feedback and powerseller status, so he/they isn't/aren't cowboys.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
If you want the other item just ask if you can pay a bit exta to keep it insted.
Oh and a message to jaBBA. Please dont use green text coz i have the white background and it is a bitch to see. :?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
If you want the other item just ask if you can pay a bit exta to keep it insted.
Oh and a message to jaBBA. Please dont use green text coz i have the white background and it is a bitch to see. :?

message to twofoot ,change your background :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom