bespin leia 3 hong kongs?!

gustie

Sith Lord
i had a turtle neck and a flesh neck here for a bit and just got this one as in the picture.... it appears to be a green/gold neck one....
i have learnt that it only went this colour on the front of the neck as they painted the whole neck gold on the front to paint the edge of the crew neck, then applied the flesh colour over the top. i added the pics for cocofstar - can u confirm this may be the greenie? and are they actually worth any more for being that bit rarer?

leiabespingreengold.jpg

leiabespinhkturtlegreencrewside.jpg

they have different moulds and cuffs....
leiabespinhkturtlegreencrewfront3.jpg

leiabespinhkturtlegreencrewback.jpg

coo prints are all different too
leiabespinhkturtlegreencrewback2.jpg

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It appears to be the gold/green neck Leia but the colour has faded and there is some paint loss. The figure is hard to find but due to the condition I doubt it has much increased value but on ebay you never know !! :lol:

I assume you have looked at the pictures on this RS thread (hope Edd doesn't mind the link :lol: )
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=2609437&Forum=c5&Words=gold%20neck%20&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2609437&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2609437

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom