brum show

spoons

Grand Master
It should be around november time, I normally get a reminder but I didn't for the one thats just gone :?:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
PhantomShadow said:
24th and 25th November

i was hoping it was that late in november as im on honeymoon until the 17th so thought i was going to miss it!! plus, wont have a wedding to save up for anymore so itll be spend spend spend!! whats the prices usually like at the mem fair??

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
Not sure - depends what your looking for.
I only go there for Royal Guard stuff (which doesn't appear often), Autographs and to annoy David Tree, so I don't know much about anything else

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I'd be up for Mem in November as well :)

I went to the last one and some of the stallholders were saying that Mem costs a lot more for a stall than the toy collectors fair's they do so there has to be a mark up to pay for it. The prices will be a lot lower than CE though.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
it would be great if a load of us could meet up from here at mem. i have to agree, some of the prices at CE were rather pricey. probrably why i didnt buy much!!

xAngelx

Jedi Master
I've been to the past three Memorabilias and I have to say that the November one was best.

I'd be up for a meet up, and since I'll be 18 by then maybe a pint at the bar in the NEC?

Bollux

Grand Master
I will be going I think.

I will even design some more shirts for us, these are going to be great with what I have planned :mrgreen:

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
jedi_masters said:
ok thanks phantom, havent been before so will go anywway. how far in advance do they release whos there for autographs??

usually start seeing a guest a few months before, but they are always adding to it (or taking away)

London film and comic con has a great guest list in september
:(

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
[/quote]
I'd be up for a meet up, and since I'll be 18 by then maybe a pint at the bar in the NEC?[/quote]

ill be there with you in the bar mate. if any of us live near each other we could always share cars??

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
I'd be up for a meet up, and since I'll be 18 by then maybe a pint at the bar in the NEC?[/quote]

ill be there with you in the bar mate. if any of us live near each other we could always share cars??[/quote]

i am coming from yorkshire if anyone needs picking up on way .will have both kids with me though if i go on saturday sdo only room for one .and if i have sold car and got van you willl have to sit in back and pretend i didnt know you were there :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
xAngelx said:
jabbawokkie said:
if i have sold car and got van you willl have to sit in back and pretend i didnt know you were there :roll:

Like they're an immigrant? :lol:

no as i may leave the doors open and hopefully they will fall out on the motor way and get run over and die a slow painful death :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom