Luke Skywalker's Autograph

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
It'll cost you! Ã'£85.
****ing hell! Apparantly Mark Hamill will be at CE. They are charging Ã'£85 for an autograph... I s'pose a photo is extra. Bananas I tells ya

lee gray

Sith Lord
he sure was in demand though from what i heard but that is nuts he will earn about Ã'£100,000 by the end of the event

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:shock: That's an extortionate amount of money for an autograph!

But, Craig's right, he hasn't done much for the last 20 years so he definately needs the money!

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
if you look him up in IMDB, he's done 149 different "acting" (mostly voice work) jobs since ROTJ - he's done moew than people think

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
PhantomShadow said:
if you look him up in IMDB, he's done 149 different "acting" (mostly voice work) jobs since ROTJ - he's done moew than people think

does he have something to do with a comic strip as well :?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
people were waiting for 3 1/2 hours to get his autograph at CE. Ã'£85 a time and he was only contracted for 1000 autographs. kind of a holy grail for autograph hunters though!!!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I have it twice and all it cost me was an sae with postage from america. :D :D :D
If anyone else colects signed trading cards i have a mark hamill and a carrie fisher for trade.
STA60081.jpg

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
jedi_masters said:
people were waiting for 3 1/2 hours to get his autograph at CE. Ã'£85 a time and he was only contracted for 1000 autographs. kind of a holy grail for autograph hunters though!!!

and i was one of them :roll:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Carl Waterworth said:
jedi_masters said:

and i was one of them :roll:

didnt you get bored waiting for that long, i would have but it wouldve still been worth it to get his autograph!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom