what a dick

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-MOC-Vinyl-Cloth-Jawa_W0QQitemZ190049328048QQihZ009QQcategoryZ56306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

check the question at the bottom, where exactly in the description does it state it's a recard? :evil:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It may just be a typing error and in their defence they have shown the "recard question" in the listing.

Of course it is 99% certain the cape is also repro!! :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
The listing is misleading. but they did show the question, so....?

I assume the person asking the question was offering Ã'£25?

mash

Sith Lord
Edd
More and more people are doing this lately ie leaving out important info until someone asks the question I find it really annoying the fact it is a recard should be in the title so that we dont have to trawl through the whole discription to find out. :evil:

mash

sith-smith

Grand Master
This is true.

But in this case it wasn't even in the auction.

This would mean that for every eBay auction you'd have to ask if it's a reseal, just in case the seller had 'left' it out.

spoons

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
This is true.

But in this case it wasn't even in the auction.

This would mean that for every eBay auction you'd have to ask if it's a reseal, just in case the seller had 'left' it out.

if an auction for a loose or carded figure doesn't state its original I always assume its not, and if I want the item I ask that question. Its tedious but it covers you against fraud :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
spoons said:
sith-smith said:
if an auction for a loose or carded figure doesn't state its original I always assume its not, and if I want the item I ask that question. Its tedious but it covers you against fraud :roll:

Probably sensible. There is a 'bit' of fraud on eBay. :twisted:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Probably sensible. There is a 'bit' of fraud on eBay. :twisted:

they did show the question but they did not state it in the auction and so you would have to question their honesty.

mash

Sith Lord
Also I am no expert but I would say the card looks like it is a recard next to the other one its almost to perfect!!

I wonder how many potential buyers they lose because I am definitely someone who cannot be bothered to ask the questions?

mash

sith-smith

Grand Master
yeah, i'm too lazy too. :lol:

I kind of trust these people to much as well. Sadly that's probably unwise with eBay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom