A.F.A forms, could they make it harder?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I seriously don't have a clue mate, if it wasn't for the trouble of filling everything in i would have sent a **** loads of my stuff off to them....

Can't i put a tick in the box that says......Grade?

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Is the online form the same as the one they had on their stand at CE?

Knowing your tier or level service before you start filling in the form seemed to be the key.

han duo

Sith Lord
its when i calculate the total and try and list the items i want to send, ive got a blue snaggle tooth and a luke farmboy (brown hair) that i want graded, the only problem at the minute is i cant seem to find snag's gun, ive got it somewhere ?? anyway the forms are a pain !

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I printed off the following and keep it handy when I'm doing the online form

http://toygrader.com/afapricingschedule.pdf

Bunging in the info to describe the figure is fairly simple i.e.

year: 1978
company: kenner
series: star wars
title: n/a unless esb, rotj etc
card type: (if moc put 21 back A etc here)
figure name: blue snaggletooth
variation: dent in boot (for example)
fair market value: (i.e. what do you want it insured for - say $175 for a Blue Snag)
Tier filter: Loose Action figs
Tier: Depends how quickly you want it done and value of fig. For most Star Wars figs just use the top one on the printout above i.e. standard scale 3 3/4 inch figs and to get it done in 15-20 days (express) use the LS-2 code. The LS-3 code (standard) takes up to 45 business days for only a couple of quid less. Its not the end of the world if you get the code wrong as AFA will correct it for you but the LS-2 tier will apply to most figs if you want them back in a reasonable timescale.
Quantity: self explanatory
uv upgrade: no - unless you want an archival case which costs more

the last two boxes are worked out automatically. just submit that fig and use add item to go though the next one. Once you've done it a few times its a doddle.

When you've printed off the forms to pack in with your figs you just need to circle the preferred return postage method, USPS Global Express or Priority and add in the insurance amount required (again all on that printout I mention above).

Does that help any? :)

han duo

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
I printed off the following and keep it handy when I'm doing the online form

http://toygrader.com/afapricingschedule.pdf

Bunging in the info to describe the figure is fairly simple i.e.

year: 1978
company: kenner
series: star wars
title: n/a unless esb, rotj etc
card type: (if moc put 21 back A etc here)
figure name: blue snaggletooth
variation: dent in boot (for example)
fair market value: (i.e. what do you want it insured for - say $175 for a Blue Snag)
Tier filter: Loose Action figs
Tier: Depends how quickly you want it done and value of fig. For most Star Wars figs just use the top one on the printout above i.e. standard scale 3 3/4 inch figs and to get it done in 15-20 days (express) use the LS-2 code. The LS-3 code (standard) takes up to 45 business days for only a couple of quid less. Its not the end of the world if you get the code wrong as AFA will correct it for you but the LS-2 tier will apply to most figs if you want them back in a reasonable timescale.
Quantity: self explanatory
uv upgrade: no - unless you want an archival case which costs more

the last two boxes are worked out automatically. just submit that fig and use add item to go though the next one. Once you've done it a few times its a doddle.

When you've printed off the forms to pack in with your figs you just need to circle the preferred return postage method, USPS Global Express or Priority and add in the insurance amount required (again all on that printout I mention above).

Does that help any? :)

your a STAR !! ,,, cheers mate !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom