FAO - EDD

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
Came across this, not the best example but thought it be worth bringing to your attention.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-JAWA-Figure-MOC-Tri-Logo_W0QQitemZ320139395545QQihZ011QQcategoryZ56306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Gonna be high. Still has over 9 days to go and allready has 7 bids. I am guessing most of those bids are from the same person as the price is still low.

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I saw a general Madine on Brianstoys site, it was showing out of stock and i think c5/6 cond, however it was only $99 ( Ã'£60 ) do you think that's an error???i know the grade isn't that high but that still seems cheap?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
"Cheap" and "Brian's Toys" two words I never thought I'd see in the same scentence! :lol: :D

Well, not without a large does of sarcasim anyway!

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
"Cheap" and "Brian's Toys" two words I never thought I'd see in the same scentence! :lol: :D

Well, not without a large does of sarcasim anyway!

Here it is, although it states c5 it doesn't look in bad shape
http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SV3CTGENERALMADINE*C5

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:shock: surprisingly affordable for BT's!

Perhaps, it's just very hard to find a Madine Tri-logo in decent condition c8+!?
I'm sure there is a reason, it's not like Brian's toys to miss out on a chance to charge a fortune!

lee gray

Sith Lord
lol that jawa card is in **** state but i guess if someone has a focus and needs it then who knows what they would pay

lee gray

Sith Lord
spencerjb22 said:
I saw a general Madine on Brianstoys site, it was showing out of stock and i think c5/6 cond, however it was only $99 ( Ã'£60 ) do you think that's an error???i know the grade isn't that high but that still seems cheap?
Although it doesnt say it it was infact a recard as i recall at the time he had it in... it was mentioned that the card back was real but if you check the bubble you can see its a different bubble as madine only ever came with the h bottom bubble

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't doubt you Lee, and I'm no expert on Tri-logos and their bubbles, but if it is a re-card they have done a great job with the bubble, other than sticking on the wrong one, I mean! :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
A quote from the trilogo book http://theswca.com/images-speci/Tri_bubbles/trilogo_swca.html *General Madine is the most difficult Trilogo card to find as it is only available as an early Trilogo card with double-stem bubble, there is no equivalent with the standard sized Trilogo bubble.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That's quite interesting, cheers Lee!

Still reckon whoever stuck that bubble back on did I good job, it's not noticeable at all. From that photo I wouldn't have guessed. :oops:

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
That's quite interesting, cheers Lee!

Still reckon whoever stuck that bubble back on did I good job, it's not noticeable at all. From that photo I wouldn't have guessed. :oops:
it is a good reseal for sure, my one and only time, I brought a resealed tri yak face when i first started re-collecting for only 99 pound and was told you couldnt tell it was a reseal when at the time dealers at toy conventions were charging Ã'£80+ for a loose one before good ole ebay and when it arrived it was totally **** , the orange backer behind the figure was pink and you could clearly see the cuts around the card after that no more reseals for me

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
We've all been stung at one point or another Lee!

Gary, are you missing a Tri Logo Madine, I didn't think you had any gaps in your collection! :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Sadly, I have masses of gaps in my collection.

Need a madine and Jawa.

like I said, there has been three Madines for sale in the last year, and this is the third Jawa

Mega-rare? :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom