Welcome Members of SWCC

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
The SWCC forum has been closed down due to lack of members. Jim has expressed that his threads come here and his members. Please welcome all our new transplants.

http://www.starwarscollectorscantina.com/login

Well this is the end, I would like to take a moment to thankyou all, you have made the swcc a great place to be over the years and its been a blast, yes there's been upsets and great joy but now its at the point I feel like im flogging a very dead horse lol! some stuff from the archives section will go to swfuk and after the transfer of stuff is done the forum will close for good so this is the last opportunity to say thankyou to your all, good luck with your collecting and I'll probably see most of you on swfuk lol!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
With all the over analyzing and over thinking on another thread we have on here....I thought this may have been overlooked. It was the demise of an older established forum. Welcome guys we don't bite....well most of the time. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
With all the over analyzing and over thinking on another thread we have on here....I thought this may have been overlooked. It was the demise of an older established forum. Welcome guys we don't bite....well most of the time. :D

One look at you avatar and signature and they will "run for the hills"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cracatilla

Padawan
Supporter
SWCC was my first introduction to an online forum back when it was part of the ebay community. I'd been on RS but never felt welcome. It was the only forum I ever posted on.
Glad to see that a few of the original members are still around as its sad to see it demise.
I feel SWFUK has carried on both the good/bad virtues that SWCC always carried forward.

Thanks to Jim and everyone else who was involved in running it over the years.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jb1 said:
Cheers guys, the forum started going downhill after all the bumf with Ben, you can only flog a dead horse for so long :lol:

Who is Ben??? What did he do? and if he shows up here....should we set him on fire?

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
It's too late. You should have joined when you had the chance. I'm on tig already.

jb1 said:
paulcalf said:
I think i joined this SWCC forum last week, that is probably why it has shut down!

Lmfao yes you did and yes that's why! So its your fault :lol:
[/quote]

no don't do it! Ill have to join tig if you do![/quote]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom