yak face

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
2 things
1 does he only appear in a few clipsd in jabbas palce
2 and if so why make a ****ing figure out of him when there are so many other better options

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
1. Yes!
2. good question!

But its a damm cool figure :)

agree but how many other background charectors could have made cool figures .and some of the charectors who had loads more schenes who never became a figure

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
totally agree, to think Grand Moff tarkin & Han Stormtrooper disguise never got made!!

yeah its a crime the han stormy never got made and biggs ,the list just goes on

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
I never got any of the L17 when I was a kid :( i moved into Action Force by then :|

i never even knew about the last 17 till i got my pc and bought a luke hoth of ebay then started to collect figures and came across this site.

its crazy how the last figures to be made drag more then the first.same with the dinobots swoop came out after the other 4 but goes for a lot more cash

though i bought my slag for Ã'£30 just before the film came out and saw one sell (with box ,not in box though)the other day for Ã'£106 .god i hope they put the dinobots in the next movie

lee gray

Sith Lord
The reason swoop goes for more than the others as it was a european exclusive as america never got him, like shockwave never hitting our shores

only last 17 i recall owning was anakin

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I have a few days away from the forum and Jabba has not only joined IOP, now he has asked a Star Wars question !! :shock: :eek: :lol: :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I have a few days away from the forum and Jabba has not only joined IOP, now he has asked a Star Wars question !! :shock: :eek: :lol: :wink:

had a few days of booze ,gonna have a drink tonight to catch up

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
lee gray said:
Yak face and amanaman are my favourite figures I never had as a kid

I never even knew amanaman was a figure untill i started recolecting vintage figures about 5 years ago. I certainly never saw him when i was a kid.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
lee gray said:
Yak face and amanaman are my favourite figures I never had as a kid

I never even knew amanaman was a figure untill i started recolecting vintage figures about 5 years ago. I certainly never saw him when i was a kid.

i still dont know which film he is in :oops:

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Return of the Jedi, as Jabba(wokkie) views his 'faveroite decoration' and the you see Han Carb on the wall. look to the left, you can see him propped up against the wall.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
Return of the Jedi, as Jabba(wokkie) views his 'faveroite decoration' and the you see Han Carb on the wall. look to the left, you can see him propped up against the wall.

another blink and you will miss it so lets make a figure charector :roll: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom