blue snaggletooth cardback

han duo

Sith Lord
as aim sure now a few of you out there know that ive been trying to put my whole collection back on to there original cards, this came a problem when i tryed to card my blue snaggletooth, so i made my own.... this is a rough copy and will perfect it soon..!

BLUESNAGGLETOOTH.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
i know but i think if you start to bleach the jump suit blue it makes it look fake as ****, at least this way it looks more authentic.... if you look at the figures and how they changed them from film to figures then there are certain differences and variations , i think this is one way of doing it and compared to the ones you can buy on ebay i prefer this ,, once i get the bubble sorted and card insert i'll post a few pictures....

at the end of the day darth vader didnt wear a bin bag in the film but the figure may as well have?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
There are loads of these on ebay:
:wink: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-SNAGGLETOOTH-DISPLAY-YOUR-FIGURE-THE-ONLY-WAY-L-K_W0QQitemZ140142495604QQihZ004QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

xAngelx

Jedi Master
Here's one I rustled up on photoshop. It's not all that brilliant but you get the idea of how it can be done:
bluesnaggletooth1wz8.jpg

I used the paintbrush with 96% transparancy and with 50% soft edge and kept clicking etc.

I guess it might look better if I used a darker blue since the colour is always lighter than it should be.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
bs1.jpg

that took 2 minutes to do using your image above. It would be a lot better if time was taken over it.
The one on ebay was done quickly - I'm guessing this by the lack of detail in it. Guy has just basically filled in a lot of black round the Kenner logo.

A major fault on your image is the area where the bubble has been (although when a bubble goes in it, it should be hidden.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
han duo said:
cool ..... can anyone do better though , theres a light blue ink blead on the bottom right !!

As I said, I didn't take my time over it.

Are you printing these out using that size of image?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
inzaman said:
Guys some of those look great, its amazing what can be rustled up now days 8)
I agree but it's going to take a very high spec printer to make it look good though. :?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I agree with both of you. Those do look great, but god only knows how your gonna get it to look that good once printed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom