YPS snowtrooper

gustie

Sith Lord
i got a YPS lately and it had a very neat coo scar on it...

i just clocked this on ebay and the leg stamp is completely different!

was there more than one YPS snowtrooper coo details?

or is one not correct??

han duo

Sith Lord
i would love to know a bit more about this yps , whats it all about ??

i got a load of figures in a batch and got a couple of strange looking weapons , one of which ive found is a silver yps gun?? not sure what its worth, i also got a ammo bag which is black but iam not sure if this is starwars ??

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
xAngelx said:
When did the Empire start issuing SA-80s?

man i could strip one of thoses babys for cleaning quicker that forest gump when i was in the navy:D :lol: :lol:

so you used to be a chef in the navy........who do you think you are ****ing seagal :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

xAngelx

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
han duo said:
xAngelx said:

man i could strip one of thoses babys for cleaning quicker that forest gump when i was in the navy:D :lol: :lol:

so you used to be a chef in the navy........who do you think you are ****ing seagal :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Haha well done my man good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only ever stripped a L98 which is the single shot version of the SA-80. Never passed my weapons handling test on that because they didn't put me in for it. ****in two days taking it apart putting it together pretending to shoot and then they never let me take the test. Cadets was ****.

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
han duo said:
xAngelx said:

actually the marines used to call me steve seagull.. but yes i was a chef in the royal navy for 8 years :D

gustie

Sith Lord
as far as i know the YPS snowtrooper had a black weapon, i seen a few silver ones on fleabay tho

mike-skywalker

Padawan
1985 as the YPS Trooper was released, only a few of them had the black Action Force gun, because Palitoy ran out of stock with the usual snowtrooper Gun. Nowadays there are much more YPS Snowtrooper with the black AF Gun, than the date of release, because it makes the YPS trooper more valueable. So everyones tries to get a AF gun for his YPS trooper.
The silver gun is from the Action Force Arctic Assault.

han duo

Sith Lord
mike-skywalker said:
1985 as the YPS Trooper was released, only a few of them had the black Action Force gun, because Palitoy ran out of stock with the usual snowtrooper Gun. Nowadays there are much more YPS Snowtrooper with the black AF Gun, than the date of release, because it makes the YPS trooper more valueable. So everyones tries to get a AF gun for his YPS trooper.
The silver gun is from the Action Force Arctic Assault.

so is a yps trooper just a normal trooper with the different gun/rifle ??

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
han duo said:
so is a yps trooper just a normal trooper with the different gun/rifle ??
They look the same until you compare them with a standard one and you notice the YPS (aka PBP) Snowtrooper has more defined features, is made of a harder plastic and the holes in the skirt are different.

mike-skywalker

Padawan
The COO of the YPS trooper is always scarred out (real scar)...all other should be the TRI ones. The YPS trooper is not snow white, he is kind of darker white more like creme white (donÃ'´t know if this is the right name for the color in english). He does not yellowing...only the TRI does.
The holes in the skirt are different, thatÃ'´s right, and the skirt of the YPS and TRI have no cross pattern.

1024_3165336435623430.jpg

1024_6166383862653731.jpg

gustie

Sith Lord
well that clear up i have a real YPS then it is exactly like yours

YPSsnowtrooperback.jpg

i never knew about 3 slit and 4 slit rifles... which comes with what??

gustie

Sith Lord
both of mine are 3 slit... on for dengar, i wondered if dengars was slightly different maybe like maybe the 3 and the snowtrooper the 4 slit or vice versa

probably not tho lol

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Mirco you seem to be missing the Macao Snowtrooper but I cannot remember if that has a blank bar or just no COO? :?

mike-skywalker

Padawan
Macao Snowtrooper...heard of him. But I donÃ'´t know how the coo looks like, either.
IÃ'´will check this out.

@vintagefan77:
Have a look in my introducing thread. I posted a link to my arcor photo-album.

mike-skywalker

Padawan
Hhhm...Rogs album says, snowtrooper number 3 on my picture is the macao snowie.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2556328210086637682GxdamI

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom