AFA and Palitoy Card Variations

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Now I know that AFA isn't everyones cup of tea but for those of you who have Palitoy carded figures which you may be considering sending for grading there is some news.

Up until now AFA haven't bothered recording cardback variations (which they do for Kenners). This has meant for example that 45a's and b's are shown simply as 45 Back Palitoy on the label. I asked them about this as it seemed silly to submit figures from the UK if the full information wasn't recorded on the label or if it was inaccurate.

It appears that they are now sorting this issue out and will be recording the cardback variations for Palitoy figs on the label from this point onwards. I guess this will apply to everything from 12 backs to tri-logos :)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I don't know if you're a fan of AFA or not Jason but it might be worth showing them an example of the variations which aren't on palitoy.org

From what they've told me anyone who has a Palitoy carded figure graded without the cardback variation being shown can send it back in for recasing and a new label, which they will do for free (shipping there and back not included though) :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom